Monday, November 1, 2010

Assignment 8 - Ch. 9

I searched three databases and came to the conclusion that http://mytaskhelper.com/ was the best database out of the three I selected.  For this database I had to sign up for a account and after that I went to create a new project.  For entering data into this database all you have to do is type in the blank space what you want it to say and put whether you want it to be a single line, double line or many of the other options listed.  After that you hit add the field and that part of the database is complete.  You keep doing that until your done with the data and complete with your database. 

Now this was the easiest one to be me by far because of the fact that the hardest part was just signing up for a account.  The fact that you also can export this into a excel file makes it that much more accessible and convenient.  This database also worked the best for me because it saves your database you created with the latest information you provided, so you can go back to where you left off.  The fact that the other databases you could not export into excel directly from that website like this one was the final contributing factor.  These are the main reasons why this database worked best for me and not the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment